By Springer-Verlag, Jorg Hoheisel
Read Online or Download Chip Technology PDF
Best microprocessors & system design books
PIC32 Microcontrollers and the Digilent chipKIT: Introductory to complex tasks will train you in regards to the structure of 32-bit processors and the info of the chipKIT improvement forums, with a spotlight at the chipKIT MX3 microcontroller improvement board. as soon as the fundamentals are coated, the ebook then strikes directly to describe the MPLAB and MPIDE applications utilizing the c programming language for software improvement.
Samsung's assertion of the recent ARTIK modules for IoT has generated large curiosity within the developer marketplace for wearable and different buyer or commercial units. This publication presents the appropriate tutorial-based creation to the ARTIK kin of "Systems on Modules," which combine strong microprocessors, reminiscence, instant connectivity, and better safety directly to very small shape issue forums.
How you can interface a number of LCDs to a Raspberry Pi utilizing merely Python. many years in the past I wrote a e-book entitled “Arduino liquid crystal display Projects”. i've been engaged on writing an analogous liquid crystal display initiatives ebook for the Raspberry Pi for it slow. besides the fact that getting LCD’s to paintings with the Raspberry Pi has no longer became out to be that straightforward to do.
- Designing Embedded Systems With PIC Microcontrollers
- Advanced Research in VLSI and Parallel Systems: Proceedings of the 1992 Brown / MIT Conference
- Autonomic Networking-on-Chip: Bio-Inspired Specification, Development, and Verification
- Real-Time Embedded Systems: Open-Source Operating Systems Perspective
Additional info for Chip Technology
2 Masks for Making Arrays: Materials and Machining Both circular and diamond-shaped masks can be made from stainless steel, aluminium or PTFE (Teflon): the process of making them may differ with the type of the material used and the shape of the mask. Circular masks are made using a centre lathe and can be made from both metals and PTFE. Diamond-shaped masks are rather difficult to make with PTFE by the machining process but can be made by pressure moulding in a hydraulic press (~150 tonne force at 380 °C) using a pre-machined die of appropriate size.
Antisense oligonucleotiodes act by binding to the target mRNA and mediating its cleavage at the heteroduplexed site by an RNAse H-based mechanism, or by strongly binding to the target site and thus interfering with its translation. Ribozymes are catalytic RNA molecules that are capable of mediating cutting at the target sequence. Such reagents can therefore be used, in principle, to explore function of a gene, and are potential therapeutics for many diseases caused by abnormal or overexpression of genes, such as those involved in cancers or those of viral origin.
2) and the inlets and outlets are connected to the reagent supply and waste lines of the DNA synthesiser using syringe needles. The mask is sealed against glass or polypropylene substrate by applying pressure (for example with a Gclamp), creating a cavity of the shape of the mask through which the reagents for DNA synthesis flow. DNA synthesis thus proceeds over a confined area on the 49 Oligonucleotide Scanning Arrays Table 1. Modified program for an ABI394 DNA/RNA synthesiser to deliver reagents for one coupling cycle Step No.
Chip Technology by Springer-Verlag, Jorg Hoheisel