By Mehdi Razzaghi-Abyaneh
This ebook is largely divided into 5 sections and 17 chapters, highlighting contemporary advances in aflatoxin learn from epidemiology to molecular genomics and keep an eye on measures, biocontrol techniques, sleek analytical innovations, monetary issues and underlying mechanisms of infection strategies. This ebook will replace readers on numerous state-of-the-art features of aflatoxins examine with priceless updated details for mycologists, toxicologists, microbiologists, agriculture scientists, plant pathologists and pharmacologists, who should be curiosity to figuring out of the effect, value and up to date advances in the box of of aflatoxins with a spotlight on keep an eye on approach.
Read Online or Download Aflatoxins - Recent Advances and Future Prospects PDF
Similar nonfiction_6 books
This catalog comprises illustrations and descriptive facts of at present to be had components of all Teledyne Continental E sequence engines. If components or components hooked up to any engine put in in an airplane synthetic less than a construction version quantity don't seem during this components catalog, make certain even if the components or components can be found from the plane producer or from a Teledyne Continental approved Distributor prior to putting an order.
Wake-up perform, Lineage Supplication (Tukdrub Barchey Künsel), The 5 Consacreations (cleansing water, vajra and bell, kilaya, mala, and drum), information about the Trinley Nyngpo (Yoga of the Essence perform Tukdrub Barchey Künsel), Torma delivering, Liberation supplying and masses extra.
- Norway - Troms - A taste of the Arctic
- Flight Operating Instructions USAF B-47A [AN 01-20ENA-1] [Sec. 2]
- Centenary of Japanese micropaleontology : contributed papers in honor of Professor Yokichi Takayanagi
- Fundls. of Diff. Eqns. [INSTRUCTORS RES. GDE.]
- The Standard Model [excerpted and slightly revised from Fields, Symmetries, and Quarks]
- Principles of Magnetic Resonance (3rd Enlarged and Updated Edition)
Additional resources for Aflatoxins - Recent Advances and Future Prospects
2008). Diverse inhibitors of aflatoxin bio‐ synthesis. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 78, 559-572.  Hua, S. , Baker, J. , & Flores-Espiritu, M. (1999). Interactions of saprophytic yeasts with a nor mutant of Aspergillus flavus. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 65, 2738-2740. , Ebrahimi, M. , & Razzaghi-Abyaneh, M. (2012). An insight into the distribution, genetic diversity and mycotoxin production of Aspergillus section Flavi in soils of pistachio orchards. Folia Microbiologica, 57, 27-36.
Flores-Espiritu, M. (1999). Interactions of saprophytic yeasts with a nor mutant of Aspergillus flavus. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 65, 2738-2740. , Ebrahimi, M. , & Razzaghi-Abyaneh, M. (2012). An insight into the distribution, genetic diversity and mycotoxin production of Aspergillus section Flavi in soils of pistachio orchards. Folia Microbiologica, 57, 27-36. , Dobson, A. D. , & Var, I. (2006). Strategies to prevent mycotoxin contami‐ nation of food and animal feed: A review.
2. Health effects associated with aflatoxins Aspergillusflavus and Aspergillusparasiticus are of great concern due to production of afla‐ toxins and millions of people in Africa are chronically exposed to aflatoxins due to feeding on contaminated food. The aflatoxin problem is most serious in tropical and subtropical countries due to favorable climatic conditions for Aspergillusflavus and Aspergillusparasiti‐ cus. Human and animals are exposed to aflatoxin through diet [16, 7]. Animal feed is of con‐ cern due to contaminated animal feeds.
Aflatoxins - Recent Advances and Future Prospects by Mehdi Razzaghi-Abyaneh